Thank you to all and apologies to many

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 21, 2008
Thank you to everyone who sent well wishes. Everything will be ok but, I did need to get home or I'd have been useless there as a nervous wreck. Those who saw me after I got the call all noticed a difference in demeanor.

Wife and I are separated but, I'm still "next of kin" so I had to get back for her son and be there until her family arrived. She's ok... and was released today. I'm a little unclear about what happened... she probably crashed her broom into something. LOLOLOLOL.

A HUGE thank you to those who took my Sunday lessons. BIG apologies to those who wanted lessons but, didn't get it from me personally. I hope your lesson still was a success.

Thank you to the many who have sent emails and calls with inquiries. I figured this is the easiest way to reach the masses.

I am off to Europe tomorrow so, hopefully I can decompress with a few red wine's on the plane.

While everyone is saying thank you to Coach James, that doesn't even begin to do justice for what this must've been like. It went from a one man clinic to people flying in from all over. And yet you handled it with such class and handled everything so professionally. I can't imagine all the moving parts to this you had to deal with. Congrats on a great event. I'm still angry about Pauly getting top billing and invading my turf but I have other issues to deal with so I'll deal with him later.

Bill

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Thank you to everyone who sent well wishes. Everything will be ok but, I did need to get home or I'd have been useless there as a nervous wreck. Those who saw me after I got the call all noticed a difference in demeanor.

Wife and I are separated but, I'm still "next of kin" so I had to get back for her son and be there until her family arrived. She's ok... and was released today. I'm a little unclear about what happened... she probably crashed her broom into something. LOLOLOLOL.

A HUGE thank you to those who took my Sunday lessons. BIG apologies to those who wanted lessons but, didn't get it from me personally. I hope your lesson still was a success.

Thank you to the many who have sent emails and calls with inquiries. I figured this is the easiest way to reach the masses.

I am off to Europe tomorrow so, hopefully I can decompress with a few red wine's on the plane.

While everyone is saying thank you to Coach James, that doesn't even begin to do justice for what this must've been like. It went from a one man clinic to people flying in from all over. And yet you handled it with such class and handled everything so professionally. I can't imagine all the moving parts to this you had to deal with. Congrats on a great event. I'm still angry about Pauly getting top billing and invading my turf but I have other issues to deal with so I'll deal with him later.

Bill

Bill, glad to see you've kept your sense of humor despite the scare. That will help you get through the trying times. Glad everything is alright.

Jan 22, 2011
Glad to hear everything is going to turn out ok. I've wanted to meet you for 5 years and it was an honor to finally meet you. Safe travels.

Bill
Glad to hear things are ok.
I wish we could have spent much more time talking old times and exchanging ideas......the interactions between coaches at this clinic were amazing.
So, we have to get together again somehow.......I might even let you invade my turf....but when you come we will have enough cans of beer to build a wall and in true Trump fashion I will make you pay for it.....;)
Cheers
Rick

Jan 18, 2014
Tennessee
Hey Bill.

Glad to hear that all is well and that you get to travel to Europe. It was a pleasure talking with you and hope to work with you again soon.
I'll give you a shout when you are back in the States!

Brando

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan