Swinging behind the corner

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
The hands are an axis, rear forearm. You have two axis’s, back hip and hands.

You are so far away from reality.. but I guess that’s how you cope. lol nothing about your post makes sense in the real world!

Merry Christmas Shawn!! I gift you a reality check !! lolololol.

• Love
Reactions: TDS
Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
It’s basic physics. The arms/shoulder make up an hand axis. Tried it many years ago, then retried it even before HLP.

Hurry up you can buy a Propeller bat to reinforce how to use the hands.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Remember it doesn’t match Shawn. That means it’s not what the best do. Read it again Shawn. And again and again.

What doesn’t match? You sound like if someone disturbs your reality, you start grasping for straws. Frighten to be espoused as knowing nothing. Your reality is your own. Sorry if I speak the truth and that is disturbing for you.

“It is hard to fill a cup when it’s full”

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Wow! This guy torches Rich.
There are a few things Teacherman says that make sense but then it all falls apart. Like when he demenstrates his swing and his head moves backwards well over a foot. No MLB hitters could ever hit with that much head movement. He is not the holy grail of hitting. He is so arrogant and dismissive of others I surprised some people think he is the Hitting God. Reminds me how some people are drawn to a cult leaders that are also blatantly arrogant.
Bonds is not Trout. Not even close to the same pattern.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06