stealth vs synergy comparison

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 17, 2009
Can anyone tell me the differences between these two bats ? This year's model in particular and whatever models you are familiar with would be helpful.

Apr 12, 2010
Oregon
Can anyone tell me the differences between these two bats ? This year's model in particular and whatever models you are familiar with would be helpful.

The ones I've felt.....it seems the Synergy feels more endloaded. The "finger balance test" between like size/weight of Synergy & Stealth seemed to have more weight forward on the Synergy.

Sep 29, 2008
Northeast Ohio
The ones I've felt.....it seems the Synergy feels more endloaded. The "finger balance test" between like size/weight of Synergy & Stealth seemed to have more weight forward on the Synergy.

What did you think of the Synergy's sweet spot. Was it quite large? I've got a 23/33 Synergy and a 23/33 CF3 sitting here now that my DD has to chose from. They are both in plastic so she can only hit tennis balls. She feels that weight in the Synergy too and that worries her a bit but it also seems like she is generating a more bat speed with it. She currently hits a pheonix that is on it's last leg. 23/33. She is age 15.

Apr 21, 2010
Just bought my 15 yoDD the Synergy Speed 34/25 a month ago. She has grown in height,weight and strength significantly since last year. 5-7" 155 lb and has a very nice swing. It took her a couple games to keep from popping up with this bat. When she did pop up it was way up. Recently had over the fence left field homers in back to back games. SHe really loves the way this bat swings. Does seem to be more end loaded than anything she has used before but her strength has allowed her to adjust and let the bat do the work. Sweet bat.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00