"State" the movie

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoachKnutson

Coaching-Fastpitch.com
Feb 28, 2012
“State” A movie based on a true story revolving around fastpitch softball and two rival coaches has been in the works for a couple of years. Does anyone know where they are in regards to funding and production?

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
I think they are waiting to sign Screwball as leading actress. And Steve Huff and Sluggers as the two rival coaches. Guest appearances by Halskinner as league pitching coach and Quincy as his faithful sidekick.

Amy in AZ as the supporting actress who runs into problems with Sparky Guy who is trying to throw the game to pay off a debt held by the infamous Greenmonsters.

02Crush

Way past gone
Aug 28, 2011
The Crazy Train
i think they are waiting to sign screwball as leading actress. And steve huff and sluggers as the two rival coaches. Guest appearances by halskinner as league pitching coach and quincy as his faithful sidekick.

Amy in az as the supporting actress who runs into problems with sparky guy who is trying to throw the game to pay off a debt held by the infamous greenmonsters.

lol!!!!!!!!!

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
I think they are waiting to sign Screwball as leading actress. And Steve Huff and Sluggers as the two rival coaches. Guest appearances by Halskinner as league pitching coach and Quincy as his faithful sidekick.

Amy in AZ as the supporting actress who runs into problems with Sparky Guy who is trying to throw the game to pay off a debt held by the infamous Greenmonsters.
Can I work in the concession stand and sell 50/50 tickets at the game?

Nov 29, 2009

Now there is someone who missed their calling. You should write for a soap opera..... hehehehehhehehe!!!!!!!

Jul 1, 2010
I want to be the parent who refuses to let their 8 year old 65 MPH, curve, drop, rise, cutter pitcher play for the team unless she gets to wear the number currently worn by the coach's DD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877