Softball Team Names - Any good ones?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 6, 2009
State of Confusion
Most names are so overdone its pathetic. I like it when names are original, so when we are playing a team they dont have to have the city or state in front of it to know who they are, cause theres 3 of them in the tournament with the same name! How about some original names or cute names. You have to be good to have a cute name though!.

Powder Puffs
Sneaky Cleats
Monkey Heads

There are so many teams named thunder, storm, chaos, outlaws, batbusters, stars, express,heat, diamond girls, sluggers, Xplosion, etc, etc I could puke when I hear them.

I like the Heartbreakers!

We once had a team with all blonde girls on it (or dyed/highlighted blonde in the summer). I jokingly suggested changing the name to....the Dirty Blondes. Dirty Girls is a little too risque.

Attachments

• Michele Smith pitching.jpg
    Michele Smith pitching.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 15
Jan 15, 2009
Mudbug,

You left Lightning, Sting, Renegades, Irish, and Rebels out of your most overused names

Some of my local favorites for originality (besides Snocatz of course :)) are

Danes
Moose
Polars
Voltage

I'm still waiting for

Hurling Dervishes
Savages
Amazons
and my favorite TBD or BYE who could win 50% of their games because the other team would fail to show up.

Jan 14, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia
We're starting a new 14U team and my daughter came up with "LUNACHIXS" or "LUNACHICKS". Not sure if we'll go with it, but if we do, I'm sure we'll get plenty of comments.

May 13, 2008
We're starting a new 14U team and my daughter came up with "LUNACHIXS" or "LUNACHICKS". Not sure if we'll go with it, but if we do, I'm sure we'll get plenty of comments.

Believe it or not, but it has been used.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13