Softball Team Names - Any good ones?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 2, 2009
Suffolk, VA
Attitude! When forming up a new organization a few years back, I ALMOST convinced my friends to name the team "Attitude". Perfect for 14U and 16U girls! My girls actually liked the name. We went with Xtreme, but I'd love to see a team named Attitude!

May 12, 2008
Funniest team name I ever saw was WNTG. When asked what it meant they had numerous answers. Funniest answer, the one I remember, was it stood for We're Not That Good. Actually they were pretty good for their area and level and had a lot of fun with the name.

Feb 19, 2009
Isn't there at team out there, I think in Tx, called "Sneaky Cleats." I always liked that one.

May 24, 2009
softball team names

In the 80's, I was on a team called the Base Invaders. Of course back then the video game space invaders was really popular. I always liked that name.

We're the Maniacs - last year, the Curvy Crushers during regular season and the Sassy Stealers during All-Stars. Dirt Divas are a team we played last season - cute name. A competitive team (boys) in this area are called the Dirt Bags. It's gotten a lot of laughs! :)

Jun 25, 2009
Some Local Names:
Texas Twisters (us)
Battitude
Texas Heat
Texas Rage
Thunder

The "Texas" comes up a lot since we are so close to AR, OK and LA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members