Softball power drive

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 26, 2010
Probably, KenB.

I've said this before, but I really like the powerdrive. However, it's a PC's tool. I'd never recommend a parent pay $250 for something that is a training aid to teach proper motion. I like the powerdrive because it is built very very well and is bulletproof, so it holds up well to multiple kids and constant use.

For what it's worth, you could try pitching down a slope to teach the same thing. Hills are free last I checked.

-W

Oct 1, 2012
My dd uses one....loves it! There is some instructional vids that come with it thru their website. Denise Davis and Amanda Scarborough demonstrate some drills to use and dd has worked hard at every one and its paying off. Its been a positive for dd.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
[video]http://www.softballpowerdrive.com/mikewhitepitching.html[/video]

Mike White endorses them.

(He's also so fast, that you can't even see the ball.)

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2012
A, A
Well I first started the thread noting that once we used it with a PC, she pointed out the positives of the pitching aid. We too thought it was just a hunk of metal, I had thought of selling mine. It is constructed extremely rugged. I have also bought several other training aids. For some people who have limited funds it may be extravagant, others may chose to spend it on lessons with hill house. But since we have a PC who uses it, it does taking some getting use too, so I'm glad I now made the purchase so we can use it at home. Is it a must have... I doubt it, but it does have it's merit. At 200.00 a tad on the pricey side....but it will not break. I believe I can use it and probably recoup half the money selling it later on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying