so excited!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 25, 2010
Here in NE Ohio, our first official outdoor tourney of the season is in two weeks! A nice little non-sanctioned early bird. We should be getting our pool schedule in the next day or two. I am dying to find out who we get. Will it be Mad Hornets team? We shall see...lol.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I am all of a sudden torn between the season starting in 2 weeks and wishing I could file a couple week extension. :)

Good luck on your season this year!

Apr 25, 2010
Thanks Quincy! We are a new team of mostly 99's and we have a ton of talent. I am just nervous and excited to see if the girls can pull it together. Thankfully, they have excellent coaching and the girls and parents all love each other. Good luck to you and everyone else as we go into the season.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
I'm so glad we are in California! HS season started a month ago and the TB team had a couple of tourneys in the winter.

What I'm excited about is Summer ball starting over the Memorial Day weekend - woot woot

Apr 15, 2012
Good luck in your upcoming tournament and season!! DD's 10u TB team is going to their 3rd tournament of the spring this weekend. I just love the spring time!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06