Sklz Impact Softballs

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Does anyone have any experience with these? They are kind of spendy at $20 for 8 but if they last I would be way ahead compared to wiffles with their high break rate or the cost of foams. Thanks!

Apr 1, 2010
Haven't tried those, but I do have a dozen of the TCB hole balls and I love them. At $40+ for dozen, they're even pricier than the SKLZ though.

Apr 1, 2010
Keep us in the loop.... I read you can't throw them straight in the reviews??? Let me know !!!

Could that perhaps be a good thing? In other words, the toss would have more movement to it, like a real movement pitch? Or is the 'can't throw them straight' meaning you can't get them anywhere near where you're aiming?

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Could that perhaps be a good thing? In other words, the toss would have more movement to it, like a real movement pitch? Or is the 'can't throw them straight' meaning you can't get them anywhere near where you're aiming?

I suspect the aerodynamics are unbalanced because of the shape of the holes, which may cause it to cut/dive in a way that is very unlike a real ball. Just a hunch, though.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO

Yea I guess you can take it both ways... I would want to be able to throw them straight, then add my own spins. In the review, they were complaining about it ???

Like you, I'm interested in the $price. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simonet