Should I switch teams or no?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 5, 2013
So I just started playing travel this year and I'm on a 'C' level team, I would say we're one of the better of the C level teams since we almost always get to the championship game on Sunday. I was planning on going up in teams but B level 18U teams aren't very close by except for in the next state over (like 30 minutes away) but there are A level 18U teams in surrounding closer areas. Should I try for the A level teams nearby or the B level teams a little further away? Or should I just stay on the same team? I just want to go higher in competition.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
I know around here there is a HUGE jump from C to A as far as talent goes. But you'll have to soul search yourself and be honest about where YOU think you stand. You could be a high level B or low level A player, that is now playing on a C team. ( hope that makes sense )

Also you might want to consider your financial situation. A teams typically cost more, play more, practice more, play further away than the B teams.

If you're happy with your team and others feel like you do, ask the coach to move up to B a few weekends. The whole team might like the better competition.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207