Shopping batting tees

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You will find, companies will make the same tees for other "names". Marucci sells a nice tee, identical to Tanner. Prob
same manufacturer. Just shop price :)
Bags are the same way...one manufacturer will make bags for multiple companies.

Oct 3, 2019
there are a lot of different tees out there and many loyal followers of some brands.. my daughter and I have utilized G-tee triple tee for about 5 years. I first came across it at a D9 showcase where I was killing time between games looking at the vendors. As I was talking to the owner of the company and the husband and wife coaches from Tennessee put in an order for a shipment of their tees. (different price for them obviously). I purchased the triple tee (yes pricey ) but it does so many different drills and exercises with ONE product inside outside, extension, drop hands , low to high all with one tee, less for us to carry to our workouts. it is well made and the guy I have dealt with has been awesome to deal with. he follows my daughter on social media and every time we post we get asked what type of tee that is and he has sent us some swag etc over the years.. yes when we hit almost always someone stops and asks about the tee. they look it up and see the sticker price shock and probably down purchase..it has been a workhorse for us... funny story a guy at our local hitting facility built his own... we would cross paths weekly at lessons and workouts and he is a machinist and asked me if he could take measurements of mine so he can rig his own I said sure... best of luck
Thank you! Sounds interesting.

Oct 12, 2020
Juggs tee with both the long and short tee options. Also, the base is weighted on the Juggs and doesn't require you to put additional weight on it like the Tanner.
This sounds like it's right up my alley. My 9 y.o. DD can't hit low balls off her present tee. I see it's priced at $113 at Academy Sports. I might buy one. Give me a heads up if there's a better route to go in purchasing one.

Aug 8, 2016
This sounds like it's right up my alley. My 9 y.o. DD can't hit low balls off her present tee. I see it's priced at $113 at Academy Sports. I might buy one. Give me a heads up if there's a better route to go in purchasing one.

It has been a while since I last purchased the combo package, but that seems to be about right for it.

Apr 9, 2020
here is one drill we do to not drop hands , hit front bll without knocking off rear ball added difficulty we utilize 33/38 camwood for added resistance

Attachments

• thumbnail-2.jpeg
    thumbnail-2.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 20
Aug 18, 2017
I bought the Juggs combo pack from Dicks on sale for 99 a couple years back maybe. I had a pipe base laying around that fit the small tube so I made a base out of two layers of plywood. Then I found a used tanner with a bownet for 60 bucks total and we now have one of those too. If you’re mobile with it, go Tanner. If it’ll be at home most of the time, go Juggs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA