Shopping batting tees

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Tanner. It fits in a Bownet bag btw. Tanner tee will last forever.

Jugs makes a nice one with a weighted base.

Apr 9, 2020
Are there any suggestions for a really good batting tee for softball for 16u.my daughter
there are a lot of different tees out there and many loyal followers of some brands.. my daughter and I have utilized G-tee triple tee for about 5 years. I first came across it at a D9 showcase where I was killing time between games looking at the vendors. As I was talking to the owner of the company and the husband and wife coaches from Tennessee put in an order for a shipment of their tees. (different price for them obviously). I purchased the triple tee (yes pricey ) but it does so many different drills and exercises with ONE product inside outside, extension, drop hands , low to high all with one tee, less for us to carry to our workouts. it is well made and the guy I have dealt with has been awesome to deal with. he follows my daughter on social media and every time we post we get asked what type of tee that is and he has sent us some swag etc over the years.. yes when we hit almost always someone stops and asks about the tee. they look it up and see the sticker price shock and probably down purchase..it has been a workhorse for us... funny story a guy at our local hitting facility built his own... we would cross paths weekly at lessons and workouts and he is a machinist and asked me if he could take measurements of mine so he can rig his own I said sure... best of luck

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06