Scenic City Super Pools

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
That's about right. You need a good reputation to get put into the power pools. Team name helps, obviously.

Mar 1, 2018
Central Indiana
Teams submit their resume for acceptance into a power pool. Based on previous records, whom you competed against the current and previous season. A lot goes into the name attached to the front of the jersey, and they try to make the power pools be the most competitive games.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Let's just say "Money talks." If you want to get into the super pools at Scenic City, you have to ante up.
So you are saying if a team wants to get into the Power Pools but they would not otherwise qualify based on their merits they can pay extra money to get in??? My Hittin' Kitten team wants to get it. Who do I contact and where do I send the money?

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Am I saying that, or are you inferring it?
clarity said:
Let's just say "Money talks." If you want to get into the super pools at Scenic City, you have to ante up.

Ante means you gotta pay up. Sounds like you know something or you are making stuff up because your team didn't make the power pool. Power Pool teams want to play power pool teams. There might be some bubble teams that squeak in, but there aren't paying extra to play.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma