Rose olored Glasses and The Elephant in the Room

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
I may be wrong, but I believe Howe placed more emphasis on the hands ... to the point where weathervaning was a supporting result.
Correct. Donny Buster had a mental image of extending the bottom hand thumb to 33in length-wise up the barrel. A small amount of hand turn by the bottom hand, results in a tremendous amount of barrel turn. I don't believe the top hand pulls down as much as some believe it does.

jb, have you ever tried this mental image?

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
So what's the deal @ HI.com? I signed up for the 15 day free trial, and I've been blocked from the material. Is the owner that insecure, that a real truth seeker with an independent mind can't participate? Can you say control freak? Can you say Phoney?

Meanwhile, here's the type of handy work this hypocrite deals out at other sites... Buyers beware!

http://www.topvelocity.net/forum/general/teachermans-approach-to-pitching/

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
So what's the deal @ HI.com? I signed up for the 15 day free trial, and I've been blocked from the material. Is the owner that insecure, that a real truth seeker with an independent mind can't participate? Can you say control freak? Can you say Phoney?

Meanwhile, here's the type of handy work this hypocrite deals out at other sites... Buyers beware!

Teacherman's Approach to Pitching | General | 3X Pitching Forum | Discuss Baseball | Talk Pitching - Topvelocity.net

Slow day on DFP. Debate away. Show us 'noobs' what we're missing. He's reading I'm sure?

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.

Teacherman's Approach to Pitching | General | 3X Pitching Forum | Discuss Baseball | Talk Pitching - Topvelocity.net

My bad, I thought you had something to say? Enjoy your hamburgers and dogs.

tjintx

A real searcher
May 27, 2012
TEXAS
So holding the hinge angle of the front elbow as it pertains to the bottom wrist equals weathervaning?
And, with the wrists in control, the elbow will be directed on plane by the hands going palm up palm down and all that is left is to tilt for location and height?

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
My bad, I thought you had something to say? Enjoy your hamburgers and dogs.
I said my something. The forward/reverse "C's" went undisputed. My analysis got me banned.

But now I take issue with you. Are you here to discuss hitting and how to make these young ladies better hitters? or are you here to post videos without explanation? of are you here to site quotes from others?

So far, my impression of you is that of a prepubescent boy talking about the art of satisfying a women... LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad