Road to the 2023 NCAA Championship

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 24, 2022
Didn't read through any other previous posts but the Washington v McNeese game last night was pretty unbelievable.
I came back from my son's baseball practice to find my wife (who doesn't like sports at all) on the edge of her seat watching the game. We got home just in time for the 7th inning. Great comeback by Washington, but man, you ha e to feel for McNeese.

Jun 8, 2016
I've Cagle vs Juggernaut in my backyard and I have to go up to St. Louis to watch a bunch of snotty nosed 13-15 YO play what sometimes resembles softball..ESPN+ it will have to be I guess (assuming it is on one of the channels I get on the app)

Feb 15, 2017
Because baseball player ejections don't get blasted all over baseball discussion sites. Ever.

And Saturday Down South doesn't exist.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
Because baseball player ejections don't get blasted all over baseball discussion sites. Ever.

And Saturday Down South doesn't exist.

You have a problem with your reply button or do you just like arguing passive aggressively? I will admit that I am not on a bunch of college baseball boards so I will assume the SEC boxer wearing guy would know better than I.

No comment on her twitter response? I guess you think she is lying too?

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2017
Edited my post tossed is the wrong word she got pulled.

Who knows exactly why? Maybe only the coach.
She got tossed in the bottom of the 6th whe she popped out. She said something to the home plate umpire.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma