Resetting

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 13, 2023
Wow, she was raw talent. I like how she jumps to her left when throwing her gyro angled ball (screwball).
Her dad has / coaches LTG lions in Northern California has entire field on his property with hitting facilities. Not sure he had that set up in that video but could be.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
'always' Really? Why so?
Because she was illegal in college too. Clearly, the rules are different for international play, so I guess she's legal now, but it's clear she was illegal in that video.

Regardless of whether or not you'll say, "Be a better hitter" or not, there still were rules to follow. She pitched like that for one of two reasons: A) she was poorly trained. B) she felt it gave her a competitive advantage. Whatever the reason, it worked out well for her.

Jun 8, 2016
Lol..now that Jordy isn't bad enough anymore you guys have to go searching for somebody/something else to bitch about..classic. The fundamental law of physics "Conservation of bitching" has to be upheld.. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
May 13, 2023
Because she was illegal in college too. Clearly, the rules are different for international play, so I guess she's legal now, but it's clear she was illegal in that video.

Regardless of whether or not you'll say, "Be a better hitter" or not, there still were rules to follow. She pitched like that for one of two reasons: A) she was poorly trained. B) she felt it gave her a competitive advantage. Whatever the reason, it worked out well for her.
Okay...
so your comment about once illegal always illegal is not a comment about all pitchers...
Say in a game if they're told they threw an illegal pitch that they still could make an adjustment to throw within the rules correct?
Carda could. If needed.

Yeah I generally dont banter about rules because I know every umpire is different. And every strike zone is different Etc yada yada...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles