Rawlings Bats - NPF

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 1, 2015
Watching the USSSA Pride game on CBS Sports tonight (thanks for the coverage CBS, really do appreciate your efforts!!!). Just wondering what some of our dealers think of this.

I saw more than one batter come up to bat tonight with a Rawlings "Quatro" bat and I am 99% sure it was a one piece. Rawlings is advertising this as a multi-piece bat, as they don't have a one piece bat that I can find on their site. Looks like they are doing what tennis racquet companies have done for a decade or more now and are putting the logos and paint jobs for newest products they sell to the public on products specially made for the pros to make you think you are buying what they use. I bring this up because I am seeing more and more and more NPF players using one piece bats. Why are they using one piece bats when everyone from 8U thru NCAA are almost all using multi-piece bats? And then trying to pass off the one piece Rawlings with a paint job and logos like it is the multi-piece they are pushing?

Am I paranoid or is there some truth to this? I know Worth had a few decent one piece bats that were popular in the NPF over the last few years, but now that Worth bats are illegal in NPF just wondering if they painted them over with the newest Rawlings graphics and called it a day.

Would love to hear honest feedback from some bat dealers who have connections...

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Not one piece...didn't think you looked close enough. I will say, I didn't watch anything so
cant say I saw anything.
I have seen Worth do a one piece and two piece bat with the same name, but come on,
not trying to "fool" anyone.

Think you need to relax on the conspiracy theories...haha :)

Secondly, people have choices...some people DO NOT like multi piece
bats. There are a couple reasons why certain hitters would prefer a one piece bat. Just
because they aren't as popular, doesn't mean nobody should like them.

I know I would much rather swing one piece bats...but thats my preference. I know its not the
popular choice nowadays and that once piece bats are getting fewer and fewer being produced.
Which is why I have many, many put away that I am a fan of.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
The Rawlings looks like a one piece bat from a distance. Saw several last weekend at tournaments, once I got a closer look I could tell they are 2 piece. Yes, I'm a bat stalker.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid