question regarding what the coach said at clinic

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO

I got a Speed & Agility Coach... He was telling me Jesse Owens wore a size 8 in mens and was 6'3". He said It don't matter big or small, but you have to work different mussels accordingly. I thinking you will be getting into this stuff. No matter where she is at, you can improve. I liked the "Savoy Speed" that came out in your thread.

My DD is a "speedster", according to her team mates..at least top 5. I got people wanting me to get lessons to get her even faster. My S&A coach...don't even want talk about it till she is 13... He did ask me about the size thing...thought it might help you if you wanted to get into the speed abyss.

Oct 10, 2011
Thanks PC. She is training at an Athletic Training Facility and has made big improvements but she'll never be the speedster:)

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Thanks PC. She is training at an Athletic Training Facility and has made big improvements but she'll never be the speedster:)

Welcome, I'll get the two mussel groups and let you know... You might want to ask the the person working with her. I'm going to get into it, as far as searching it out on the web. This guy knows what he is talking about... He has a Son and Daughter, both track Coaches.. one is College, was at V-Tech...

Oct 7, 2009
That would have been the one thing my daughter would definitely have wanted to do. She's basically an average player in most cases, but she is just flat out fast. If she plays in college, it'll be her legs that get her there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA