Proud softball mom

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 21, 2013
Sorry but I need to brag a little. Update on moving our 11 & 12 yr old daughters to a 14U A level team. This Sat was their first tournament with the 14U team. We could not be more proud and the coaches were thrilled. 11 Pitcher DD started pitching the first game. She did awesome!! One walk, multiple swinging and looking strikes. She started out 8th in the batting lineup since the coach was not totally sure what to expect for their first game. She had great at bats and She hit a triple with 2 RBIs. Needless to say, next game she was moved up to 3rd in the line up. 12 yr old DD/Catcher caught the first game and had a throwdown out at 2nd and 3rd. She also did very well hitting. Both of our girls were the only ones that did not strike out at all. They either got on with walks or hits. Some of the other parents came up to talk to them after the game and they could not believe they were the youngest ones on the team. I am SOOOOOOO proud of my girls! This was a great move for them to be on a team that matches their skills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd