Pro glider bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 28, 2012
The ProGlider is a great tool. The videos shown in this thread are HORRIBLE demonstrations of its use/benefits.

Yes. We have many rules about "cheating" and we had to develop a system in a sense.

ummmm... by definition the latter makes the former pure crap.

average tool when used by someone who knows all the ins and outs about how the obvious use of the tool is going to hose your swing even more... sure I'll buy that. I mean not really.. I'd never buy this crap stick.

Good Luck!

CoachLisle

CoachLisle.com
May 19, 2014
Santa Clara University

average tool when used by someone who knows all the ins and outs about how the obvious use of the tool is going to hose your swing even more... sure I'll buy that. I mean not really.. I'd never buy this crap stick.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the incredibly insightful commentary on what I said. My point was that ALL drills and tools can be used the wrong way. ALL. Is the ProGlider a great tool when used right? Absolutely. Can it be used the wrong way? Absolutely.

I don't know of too many hitting tools that are 100% idiot proof.

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal

Good Luck!

Noon, My wife says I'm too brutally honest Sometimes, but I feel like a minor leaguer now.

BTW, I jist kicked in five bucks to your site. You should have an option to give more; the gif library is a great tool.

Aug 28, 2012
Thanks for the incredibly insightful commentary on what I said. My point was that ALL drills and tools can be used the wrong way. ALL. Is the ProGlider a great tool when used right? Absolutely. Can it be used the wrong way? Absolutely.

I don't know of too many hitting tools that are 100% idiot proof.

No, your point was that in order to use this "great tool":
Yes. We have many rules about "cheating" and we had to develop a system in a sense.

Maybe every video I have seen of this tool in action is being done by someone without your rules and system in place. Do you have a clip of someone using it per your system that you can share?

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Here you go Noon:
SpeedHitterGIF_zpsyqyny3lk.gif

Oopps.........never mind....I'll keep looking.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
The ProGlider is a great tool. The videos shown in this thread are HORRIBLE demonstrations of its use/benefits.

Yes, what we see here are "HORRIBLE demonstrations".

I believe many agree.

The question is if they are "HORRIBLE demonstrations" because of the 'tool' or because of improper use.

Personally I haven't seen a demonstration of the tool that was good. I believe the concept of the tool is flawed.

Do you have a demonstration that you could post that you would consider "good"?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles