ProVelocity Softball Bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 2, 2021
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone had experience with the ProVelocity Softball Training Bat?

I have seen many videos of them in use but have never gotten an opportunity to try one out in real life. As they are not the cheapest swinger trainer especially after the currency exchange and shipping I was hoping for some insight.

Thanks in advance!

Aug 21, 2020
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone had experience with the ProVelocity Softball Training Bat?

I have seen many videos of them in use but have never gotten an opportunity to try one out in real life. As they are not the cheapest swinger trainer especially after the currency exchange and shipping I was hoping for some insight.

Thanks in advance!

My DD’s training facility has one. She tried it out with her batting coach and she said that it really does emphasize her sequencing to get the slider to move correctly to contact.

When she switches to her Whisper it takes a few balls to get the adjustment right, but it seemed to get her hips working right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
I have my DD use a camwood bat copy ($100) made by Total Control (heavy ball company) and I think it helps with power. No way in hell I am dumping $500 on that thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles