Poor sportsmanship

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Down Goes Frazier!
c1_zpsrxgov4t4.gif

c2_zpsnhtgavrq.gif

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Obviously everyone has a different perception of what occurred. This is normal in society and quite typical of softball. Some see a slow transfer and a rainbow throw to second, others see a 1.6 pop time. Some see 6 different pitches, other see only bullet spin. Some see a kid trudging to first, others see a 2.8 home to first. So the question will always remain...does a riseball really rise? :)

Well? Do you?

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
To show you how much of a stir this has caused, BB came home from staying in St. Louis last night with friends (some softball) and these videos were making the rounds between various players from various teams in her conference. So, roughly 6 teams from her conference had players talking about this between themselves and other schools.

Nov 3, 2012
I do got admit the girls in white and black showed restraint. They kept control of their emotions. They were focused on winning and not about trying to hurt somebody. That situation could of really gotten ugly. I surprised the coach wasnt in the umps grill. I would of have been.

Jun 9, 2015
As I said, I am not going to fuel the fire. She doesn't deserve this rap.

I was at the game as my daughter plays for Huffman. The rap is deserved due to her actions. I wish this wasn't the case. I don't know this girl and now due to her actions there are going to consequences. Luckily none or our players were seriously injured. My question for you is, if this would have happened to your daughter the first time how would you feel and how would your daughter and her teammates have responded?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi