Pitching/Infield Glove - 13year+

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 14, 2019
Break in the glove with a baseball, it’s a baseball glove. Break in the glove with a softball and, voila, you’ve got a softball glove. I’ve placed baseball gloves and softball gloves with the same model number side by side at the store and there is no difference in overall size and pocket depth. I think the “spicy” poster is confusing engineering and marketing. I remember buying the baseball model at 10u because it was $15 cheaper than the softball model despite being the same glove.

Oct 14, 2019
I guess you're right what the heck do the engineers at Wilson know, lets all listen to the guy in the discuss fastpitch forum.....
you’re the guy who posted in this stupid forum asking for glove recommendations. maybe you should go to the wilson engineers forum.

May 5, 2019
you’re the guy who posted in this stupid forum asking for glove recommendations. maybe you should go to the wilson engineers forum.

Look everyone it’s a troll. Clearly you can’t be stupid enough not to realize I wasn’t the one who was originally asking anything, I was merely offering an opinion to a question by a poster in this forum. Many struggle with reading comprehension so it’s okay, but thanks for jumping in and adding absolutely nothing to our conversation, great job!

Oct 14, 2019
Look everyone it’s a troll. Clearly you can’t be stupid enough not to realize I wasn’t the one who was originally asking anything, I was merely offering an opinion to a question by a poster in this forum. Many struggle with reading comprehension so it’s okay, but thanks for jumping in and adding absolutely nothing to our conversation, great job!
wilsonengineers.com

Sep 7, 2020
Not my listing and will not be an easy break-in but this is a really good deal a A2000

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
acaf318fa23f0981c2f712a0a52cdbb8.jpg

Oct 4, 2018
I would stay away from the A2000 series if your looking for easy break-in. I purchased this on the recommendation a glove guru here. My DD absolutely loves it but it also is not for the timid on break-in a glove

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Such a great glove. My DD uses it for 3B and OF.

Pitchers tend to like a closed web, so batters can't read their grip.

Oct 4, 2018
I am very impressed with the Vinci RV 1961 my daughter got about 3 months ago. She is a 14 U, 1B and OF. 12.75.

If you can, get her a 1B glove. It really does make a difference in handling the scoops at first.

Oct 4, 2018
One of my daughters uses a baseball glove as well. The construction is just better, and I too hate velcro fasterners on the wrist. We broke in the glove for softball and we have zero problems. Nothing pops out, gets lost, etc. Pocket is exactly what we wanted it to be.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying