Pitching cleats...do's and dont's...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
If you go to the Ringor website and register to receive emails you will periodically get coupons for 10-20% off and every little bit helps!

May 27, 2013
Definitely Ringor!! My dd was going through 1-2 pairs of cleats per season until we invested in Ringors.

Jan 20, 2016
Mpls.
How is the sizing on the 3n2's? Do they run big or small? Their site has a pair on clearance (as mentioned above) with 10.5 being the smallest wearable size...my DD would be a 9.5 or 10 ideally.

May 9, 2014
Umatilla, Florida
How is the sizing on the 3n2's? Do they run big or small? Their site has a pair on clearance (as mentioned above) with 10.5 being the smallest wearable size...my DD would be a 9.5 or 10 ideally.

My dd's TB went had 3n2 everything. I was not impressed, the stuff is crap. Ringors are hands down the best cleats my dd has ever played in and I've bought Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, 3n2, Mizuno I may even be missing one? None of them even come close to the durability of the Ringors. I'm not a sales rep, I don't work for them I just am amazed that my dd went from needing new cleats or complaining about her cleats halfway thru the season. Now she's had her Ringors almost a year and they are still looking great, we put new foot pads in that's it. Oh and she really likes the socks and headbands too

I hate tacos- said no Juan anywhere

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck