Parents

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2011
well,Ed your own reality is clouded by the fact that you can't see past your own ego to see that there are other girls in your area,that are just as good if not better then the ones that you have coached.

Oct 21, 2009
we can both agree that there are other players with talent in the area. Like I said in my previous post, we'll take the most coachable players that will make a good fit with the team. My current team is 14U and will be 16U next year, so this has nothing to do with your 12U situation. Good luck to your daughter. She is a great kid.

Jan 25, 2011
I will give you credit your 14u team is a really good team,the best in are area,but dd would have been a great addition to your 12u team or next year to your 14u team but at last we will never know.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
sorry! 1999coach for hijacking your thread,I got out what I wanted to say for 3 years now and it came at the expense of your thread.

Dec 8, 2009
Not a problem nano, I did not mean to get defensive about the earlier post. I took it the wrong way and appologize for that. I understand not punishing a child for something parents did, but I think most will agree that their have been several players who did not make their team because of parents, how many players have been bench for parents comments! The parents who pulled the player have not made contact with me at all to discuss the situation. They did not say a word when they left. How would you handle it in this situation aside from me not speaking to the parents directly earlier in the season.
Thanks, 1999coach

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1