Opinion needed: Siblings in team photo

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Why the professional photos at all? My kids were never interested in them, past about age 6. Sometimes the pictures taken after a tournament, by a parent, are better. Hard telling how much these photos are, now. I am starting all over with a grandchild. Her grandparents day is tomorrow. We already bought the professional school photo. She is 2.

Feb 15, 2011
FL
I have a 14YO DD and two younger sons. #1 Son, been at the field since 1 1/2YO. #2 Son LITERALLY since second tournament after he was born, so 6 weeks old. Having to get them up at O Dark Thirty to drive an hour to stay at a softball field for ten hours to drive back home an hour after a drive thru supper all knowing Sunday brings more of the same???? I doubt that anyone on this site could truly say siblings do not make sacrifices for softball as well. Personally I think there should always be two team pictures one for the girls who get the recognition on the field and one for the rest who sacrifice for their benefit.

Oct 13, 2010
Oklahoma
You live in OK and you have problems with an outside setting for team pics with horses in the background? lol

Good point. But we don't have horses at our ball fields normally. All they had to do was turn the other way for the pictures. LOL.

(Obviously, I had bigger issues with that team....)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez