No work/ FRIDAY CHECK IN 7-9-15

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
I wont be available tomorrow, so thought I would get this up early!

I will be in Lancaster Ca this weekend for ASA state. Not looking forward to the heat.....

Our 2nd Place Districts in Beaumont Ca

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Preparing to pack for a long week and a half...we are the crazy folks driving to Reno (from Houston, TX!). We are leaving Saturday and will arrive on Monday...and yes, we are stopping 2 nights on the way there. Should be fun...not. My parents are going too...along with my boys. Anyhow, if we play well, we may have the privilege of playing Rico's Firecrackers on Thursday!! We shall see how that pans out! :)

Also, we are staying in Sedona, AZ for 3 days after the tournament. I am looking forward to that! Amy in AZ...where are you in AZ? :)

Jun 24, 2011
ASA Champions Cup in Irvine - two games tomorrow starting at noon and ending just in time for the Friday afternoon crawl on the 91 East - yay.

Oct 10, 2011
We leave tomorrow for ESPN'S Road to Orlando World Series 18U-A. A 9 day road trip!

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2014
Western New York
This is my insane on the membrane week for my team...

My 11U team is playing in the 14U NSA Regional Qualifier...

This is our prep for ASA East Region Nationals in 2 weeks...

This will be rough...LOL...

DD1 in local event on the other side of town

DD3 lost in semi's of rec ball earlier in the week so she is done til travel tryouts in a month...CP

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Season finished last week... had the Softball SUV cleaned. I had forgotten it was that color (inside and out). They charged me extra for how dirty it was and I gladly paid it.

Used the pool for the first time this year yesterday... tomorrow it is DD's friends over hanging by the pool while we throw some ribs and wings in the smoker for many hours.
DS is off on some sleepover with one of his friends so we wont get him back until Sunday sometime.

Is this how normal people live?

Oct 13, 2014
Metro ATL
County Swim Meet for my middle DD (Woo-Hoo - it is always a blast to swim at Ga Tech) and a scrimmage on Sunday for DD #3 - she is still in PT for her shoulder, so I have already told the coaches she is not going to do any throwdowns to 2nd. MS practices start Monday night....her practices will be modified there too for the next several weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom