No 2021 Xeno, say it ain't so

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 1, 2018
Where did you see pic of 2021 LXT? I checked the Bat Guru video mentioned but the only one that came up was Guru discussing 2021 Slugger & Dem baseball bats.
I just tried to locate the vid again and no luck, not sure what happened. I saw the vid shortly before my post. He announced it with the Demarini lineup where he mentioned the new Prism +.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Dec 11, 2010
If I was LS I would market the Xeno as an LXT “end-load”. Same bat, raise the price.

Like CF Insane series

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Heard NCAA rules to be discussed at next meeting were the following:

1. Do we play in 2021 If a vaccine is not available
2. Move the pitching rubber back to 46 feet and nothing is illegal
3. Wooden bats will be re-introduced and the only legal bat.

I can't confirm any of the above but sounds like some changes may or may not be coming :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nov 15, 2019
If your looking for a Xeno go with 2020 Limited Edition “Twilight”. She will love it. I know my DD does. Great looking and great performance.

My DD loves the look of the twilight too, and has an older xeno that she really likes. LS describes the twilight as "Balanced swing weight that is perfect for all player types". So MadBandit22, does this xeno no longer feel like an end loaded bat?

May 4, 2020
My DD loves the look of the twilight too, and has an older xeno that she really likes. LS describes the twilight as "Balanced swing weight that is perfect for all player types". So MadBandit22, does this xeno no longer feel like an end loaded bat?
No still slightly endloaded. The LXT would be my bat of choice for most girls with average/below average bat speed. Xeno for girls with quicker bats.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Love the balanced word always tossed around...haha. Maybe if bats were on sticker weight some
of these "balanced" bats would be actually balanced. Hard to be balanced when bats are an ounce over
sticker or close to that. When the rumored ADV first started being talked about, that word was thrown
out there...I was like, no way...haha.

May 4, 2020
Love the balanced word always tossed around...haha. Maybe if bats were on sticker weight some
of these "balanced" bats would be actually balanced. Hard to be balanced when bats are an ounce over
sticker or close to that. When the rumored ADV first started being talked about, that word was thrown
In my experience the Adv Ghost is a Great bat. Heavy yes, but if you can handle the weight watch out!!!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again the Adv is the best heavy bat on the market. The LXT is the best “balanced lighter bat” on the market.
The 1st DS Ghost and Xeno are not far behind. Everything else is just an “also” ran” IMO.
Now having said that not everyone needs a top shelf bat. The younger girls will do fine with pretty much anything you place in their hands.
I’ve tried all the Rawlings QPro, Quatro & Velo. All solid bats and they have their place but don’t have the pop of bats mentioned above especially out of the wrapper.
Just don’t care for Mizuno bats. The 2021 PC’s look great but our experience with 2020’s again notch below Adv & LXT.
Anderson Rocketech is best metal, alloy, alum bat on the market. Their composite bats give too much negative feedback for my taste. They really need a better connection joint.
Marucci reviews just never moved me to bother to try their bats.
DeMarini well they have their following but just don’t like the fact there is no inner tech (other than the Prism) and don’t care for the hollow sound on contact.
Never tried the smaller “specialty” bats like Dirty South or used slow pitch eligible Fastpitch bats either.

May 23, 2015
Correct. Besides how would you go about balancing a 34in long bat? Where's the agreed upon balance point? All bats will balance just past the end of the taper where it meets the barrel

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Again, my statement wasnt about performance...just that "balanced" is such a thrown around
term for bats. All bats have weight in the end...some are just more on sticker than others to make it
feel less heavy. Thats also why you can play around with drop11s on the bats that are usually too
heavy with drop10s.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom