No 2021 Xeno, say it ain't so

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 1, 2018
I just saw Bat Guru's video on 2021 LS releases...no Xeno for 2021. Anybody know if Xeno is "officially" end of life or possibly in the middle of a major overhaul? Hopefully the latter for DD's sake. Having to break that news to her might go as well as telling her her goldfish died back when she was 6.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Jun 26, 2020
I just saw Bat Guru's video on 2021 LS releases...no Xeno for 2021. Anybody know if Xeno is "officially" end of life or possibly in the middle of a major overhaul? Hopefully the latter for DD's sake. Having to break that news to her might go as well as telling her her goldfish died back when she was 6.

She'll be ok. Promise

Aug 7, 2019
Yup. Seen the 2021 wilson catalog last week. No Xeno is correct. Looks like lots of
updates on the LXT though. The 2021 Prism
looks pretty sweet though.

Mar 1, 2018
She'll be ok. Promise
I'd like to think your talking about the "be patient, good news is coming next year" type of OK...but somehow I feel your talking about the "time heals all wounds" type of OK.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I Kinda saw this happening a few years ago. Its a tough balancing act...your main price point is 349. That's your LXT.
But you don't want a 299 bat taking sales from that. And plus, the LXT prob makes up
much more of the yearly sales, it did when I sold them. I actually thought this was coming much sooner. So Axe the Xeno, move more people to buy the LXT and the higher options...and you knock off the price of producing a whole bat.

I mean, for the most part, the Xeno fans will just move to an LXT. So I don't think they feel it will hurt that much compared
to producing more years of Xenos on lower sales volumes.

As for the Xeno fans...my condolences...I know what its like to see a model you love be yanked from the batters box. Just stock up...haha

Jul 22, 2020
I was just talking to one of the coaches for another team and he was talking about how much his daughter loves the Xeno. Found out a year to late apparently :)

TMD

Feb 18, 2016
Just because there will be no 2021 version doesn't mean you can't grab a 2020 or two and stock up...or 2019, for that matter, as it is identical to the 2020 except for the color scheme.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28