No 2021 Xeno, say it ain't so

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Supposedly colleges are still going to be able to get a Xeno, they just won’t be on the market for the everyday consumer.
Interesting! Thanks!

I will be curious what she ends up with. I’m thinking they may not want her to go the -8 route but who knows...

Aug 7, 2019
What does it look like? Can you at least divulge the color scheme?

Black handle. white barrel and the graphics look like an acid trip. I kind of like it. New connection piece too. It’s only $20 more than the CF this year. The CF and the LXT are now both $379

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
I just saw Bat Guru's video on 2021 LS releases...no Xeno for 2021. Anybody know if Xeno is "officially" end of life or possibly in the middle of a major overhaul? Hopefully the latter for DD's sake. Having to break that news to her might go as well as telling her her goldfish died back when she was 6.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I messaged him about it and he also told me that theyre discontinuing their Omaha as well. I think that was an even bigger shock considering I was using Omaha's when I was younger.

To me this is the same things big companies do every 10 years or so with branding. Perfect example being that I work for an extremely large oil company and later this year they will be releasing totally new bottles and packaging for their finished products. Apparently this is something that we havent done in 11 years now but was told that companies have to do it every so many years so that people dont just think of it as another "insert whatever product" made by "name company". Really doesnt matter what the product is, people are just drawn in to flashy and new.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Especially if you are raising prices...you need to change the look or do something else. If raising your LXT to 379 retail...then
def don't want a 299 bat still hanging around taking sales because now you are creating more gap between the Xeno and LXT where
some people might just go with xeno for less money. Now you ditch the Xeno, and the choice is made for customers.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
I just saw Bat Guru's video on 2021 LS releases...no Xeno for 2021. Anybody know if Xeno is "officially" end of life or possibly in the middle of a major overhaul? Hopefully the latter for DD's sake. Having to break that news to her might go as well as telling her her goldfish died back when she was 6.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
If your looking for a Xeno go with 2020 Limited Edition “Twilight”. She will love it. I know my DD does. Great looking and great performance.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I clearly remember when we started down this crazy TB trip, Xeno's were in 90% of the girls bat bags in our area. CF's and Worth Legit's made up the other 10%. Numbers may be a little skewed but you get my point. Xeno's ruled the World at that time!

You would hear glass breaking shots 5 fields away at a massive complex!

Apr 28, 2019
Where did you see pic of 2021 LXT? I checked the Bat Guru video mentioned but the only one that came up was Guru discussing 2021 Slugger & Dem baseball bats.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles