Nija Canady Stanford Pitcher

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 21, 2008
Someone claiming to be her pitching instructor is on one of the Facebook groups claiming that Canady doesn't use IR mechanics. She does, of course.
I have not seen her throw, I'll check out the YouTube clip on here. But, I'm curious who the person is claiming to be her coach. Do you recall the name?

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
I have not seen her throw, I'll check out the YouTube clip on here. But, I'm curious who the person is claiming to be her coach. Do you recall the name?

Roxy something, I think. I could not find her post and my reply in the thread. It was the one where someone posted 3 IR pitchers and claimed none of them used IR. This Roxy claimed Canady doesn't, either.

Not sure if she deleted her post or if she blocked me and now I can't see it.

Jun 8, 2016
Roxy something, I think. I could not find her post and my reply in the thread. It was the one where someone posted 3 IR pitchers and claimed none of them used IR. This Roxy claimed Canady doesn't, either.

Not sure if she deleted her post or if she blocked me and now I can't see it.
Blocking is so blecch..why not just argue? So much more fun 😂

Chris Delorit

Apr 24, 2016
Green Bay, WI
Good rise & curve. What year?

Two areas where I see potential for a difference-making transformation. Both upper quadrants, where one is in the premotion & one is in both the front & back side. Both are changes that probably should have taken place several years ago already. Youth-to-college changes.

Drive, resistance, posture ... kinetically, pretty efficient.

Great share @Cornbread

On a side note ...

From a player's perspective, I really enjoyed watching Dot Richardson & Lisa Fernandez coach against each other in the Libery/UCLA matchup over the w'end.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad