Nightmare

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.
I had a nightmare last night, I dreamed I went to watch my granddaughters at their pitching lesson. Through the wonders of modern technology I managed to record it and thought I would share it here. At about 1:15 it got really bad and it went on and on.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2008
at the :48 second mark, this lady says a "2 seam grip is faster than a 4 seam". I would LOVE and I mean LOVE to know how that is possible.

Aug 21, 2008
I had a nightmare last night, I went to watch my granddaughters at their pitching lesson. Through the wonders of modern technology I managed to record it and thought I would share it here. At about 1:15 it got really bad and it went on and on.

When I first saw your post, I was questioning why your granddaughters would see a different instructor. As I listened, I realized you were kidding (Or I hoped you were). lol. Why can't Twitter, Facebook, Google, (big tech) censor this crap instead of Hunter Biden's laptop?

May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.
When I first saw your post, I was questioning why your granddaughters would see a different instructor. As I listened, I realized you were kidding (Or I hoped you were). lol. Why can't Twitter, Facebook, Google, (big tech) censor this crap instead of Hunter Biden's laptop?
I changed the wording a little so it makes more sense. There is a clip of an Oklahoma pitcher who's using IR but it goes unnoticed, you see what you expect to see. I guess.

inumpire

Observer, but has an opinion
Oct 31, 2014
I had a nightmare last night, I dreamed I went to watch my granddaughters at their pitching lesson. Through the wonders of modern technology I managed to record it and thought I would share it here. At about 1:15 it got really bad and it went on and on.

correct, it was a nightmare.

Apr 17, 2019
Somehow the girls seem to figure out the i/r release though. Not the young kids, but check 7:52, 9:38. Arm path and posture are abysmal though. That pitcher right at 7:52 doesn't look too bad. Wonder if she's her student.... :unsure:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06