Nice article about Cannonball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Thanks everyone. I am so excited. I have missed coaching so much. The girls are really working hard. We have been out most days and even when it was extremely cold. Still they are stepping up to the challenges. IMO, anyone caught up in criticism of the "youth of today" need to go watch some of our teams work (Posters in this thread and members here) and they would know we have great kids.

Oh, the photo is wrong. My child is the tall one. The other young lady plays both travel ball and HS ball with my dd. She is going to be something someday and has been pitching "18 U Gold" level ball here in our area at the ripe old age of 15.

Good luck to everyone for this Spring. For me, this will be the most special spring of my coaching career.

Last edited:
May 13, 2008
Good luck coach. I can't wait to hear about your team's success this coming season.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Good luck and congratulations. I played a lot of softball in Woodriver. There was a major tournament every Labor Day. I believe that Woodriver's pitcher's name was Becky Saylor. Teams only had one, back then.

Good luck. I will try to follow you on the IL. sports board.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez