New hitting theory

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucketpapi

Banned
May 28, 2008
Regarding posts 32 and 35

By all means, let's judge her swing by one clip.
How many clips of her have you seen?

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Tewks … you are the sort of guy that turns the audio off to first access swing quality without being influenced by the presentation. You want raw data and the ability to review the information independently. I respect that.

CO …. How about it … could you post a video of Megan Bush at 60FPS, assuming you recorded it at 60FPS? If you performed the work at 30FPS, then that will do. Having the frames that capture her setup would be helpful … think in terms of allowing folks to independently backtrack her movements to better appreciate how she arrives in certain positions further down stream. Lastly, please do not add pauses and different timing of certain frames. We all have the ability to download free software (QuickTime, etc.) to view videos on a frame-by-frame basis … adding pauses emphasizes what you wish to be looked at, and not necessarily what others wish to look at. Basically, we’re asking if you would provide the raw data of her swing? That would be helpful …. And IMO that should be the image that we all should be betraying … that of being helpful.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
While we wait for improved video of Megan Bush's swing, here is a FV of Megan during the 2009 WCWS ...

MeganBush.gif

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Gosh, I hope my dd's swing is so terrible that she receives a scholarship to one of the top 5 programs in America.:cool::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06