Need advice from the you guys.........unobtainable glove or divorce??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
I'm not immune... When Olivia plays a corner outfield position she likes to dive for balls trailing out, so that she has no backup at all if she misses it.

Jun 8, 2016
I'm not immune... When Olivia plays a corner outfield position she likes to dive for balls trailing out, so that she has no backup at all if she misses it.
I'll take that over what I just described and, what is even worse, not running hard for balls in front of you because it "looks" better to just pick it up when it stops rolling vs trying to catch it and missing it...ok I will stop now.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Is your LF the AC's kid too and bats second in the order even though she can only get on with BB or an occasional bunt?
No, but I see where you're going........my LF'er on our HS team missed a can of corn that cost us the State this year! Although I've now had a few weeks to mull it over, if we would have just hit the ball............ :mad:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Man I'm jealous, you'll probably make me buy a Slugger or a Ipselect........you're on my wife's **** list now! A Japanese Pro Limited is as good as a ball glove gets, if they made a 12.25" with a H-web I'd probably already have one!

Core......are you worthy?? :ROFLMAO:

Are you serious with that question...of course Im not...haha.

And its just gonna sit at the shop in a display for people to stare at because I will never use it. I just had to have one to show people what quality of gloves exist. I mean you know AD...to some people, Japan doesnt make good gloves ;)
Wtf am I talking about, nobody is gonna know why its in a case :)

At some point I will get up the courage to take it home and use it.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
No, but I see where you're going........my LF'er on our HS team missed a can of corn that cost us the State this year! Although I've now had a few weeks to mull it over, if we would have just hit the ball............ :mad:

Thats usually the way it is when you get time to think about things. The play sucks and should
have been made. But you can usually point out multiple things in a loss that could have been
done better to win.

Reactions: ian
Feb 3, 2016
How do convert Japanese sizes to American. 12 3/4 = what size?
Nice looking glove! Looks sold out from Swallow Sports?
89d757f391c42ca9966de8c8cf86539c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
How do convert Japanese sizes to American. 12 3/4 = what size?
Nice looking glove! Looks sold out from Swallow Sports?
89d757f391c42ca9966de8c8cf86539c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
That particular glove is 31.5 cm which equals 12.40157 in inches, so it's basically a 12.5" hardball outfielders glove. And a very nice one at that!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
It is the 12.75 and Ichiro web...and yes, chestnut like the site sir.

Im actually really excited to feel one of these things, im usually not giddy with a glove but im like a kid now.
Usually im that way with bats...haha