Need advice from the you guys.........unobtainable glove or divorce??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
It is the 12.75 and Ichiro web...and yes, chestnut like the site sir.

Im actually really excited to feel one of these things, im usually not giddy with a glove but im like a kid now.
Usually im that way with bats...haha
Come on Todd, gloves are WAY more interesting than bats!! Can't wait to see some pics!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Can you loan me the car so I can take nice pics? :)

I have always been know more for the bat than my glove, so bats have always came first. Plus, bats look different :)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Can you loan me the car so I can take nice pics? :)

I have always been know more for the bat than my glove, so bats have always came first. Plus, bats look different :)

I know where a 1974 Pinto is that didn't have their normal rear end gas tank explosion............pretty sure we can get it shipped up to you cheap! Picture it.........a Pro Limited sitting on a green Pinto with wood grain side panels...........calendar material for some middle aged has been still living in his parents basement! :ROFLMAO:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You know what, just like anything, that rear end explosion stuff was so blown out of proportion. Did it happen...yes
when hit perfect. We had one back then as a beater and it was fine. We restored a 72 Chevy pickup w/427 vette
engine in it and guess where the tank is right from factory...yup...right behind the bench seat where you sit...haha

And you know what, we also rode in the back of the bed and had a blast...omg, we didn't get killed either :)

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I wasn't a fan of that deal...but when you mentioned the wood grain...hmmmm...that made the whole thing much
more inviting :)
May hold out for a Pacer or Gremlin if you find either one...hahaha

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
You know what, just like anything, that rear end explosion stuff was so blown out of proportion. Did it happen...yes
when hit perfect. We had one back then as a beater and it was fine. We restored a 72 Chevy pickup w/427 vette
engine in it and guess where the tank is right from factory...yup...right behind the bench seat where you sit...haha

And you know what, we also rode in the back of the bed and had a blast...omg, we didn't get killed either :)
Well when the Guvment and media outlets get involved, it ALWAYS get blown out of proportion! And yeah, wood grain rules!

And............truth be known, I should have probably died at least 200 different times, I seriously had a crazy youth! I'd kill my son if he did a small fraction of the stupid **** I did!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I wasn't a fan of that deal...but when you mentioned the wood grain...hmmmm...that made the whole thing much
more inviting :)
May hold out for a Pacer or Gremlin if you find either one...hahaha
Old AMC space mobiles!! Man you're reaching back! Wayyyyy back in HS, they're was this really really good looking girl who drove a Pacer, her and her car clashed terribly! :ROFLMAO:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Well when the Guvment and media outlets get involved, it ALWAYS get blown out of proportion! And yeah, wood grain rules!

And............truth be known, I should have probably died at least 200 different times, I seriously had a crazy youth! I'd kill my son if he did a small fraction of the stupid **** I did!

I remember doing stupid sh!t, but it was way diff than what is done today. I call it controlled chaos.
I knew when enough was enough so we could stop before death...haha.
I never thought about eating toxic crap because someone challenged me to do it or some other dumbass stuff. Back
then you didn't have phones like now, so you actually went outside to keep yourself occupied. And heck, got
into some stuff...haha.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812