Ned some feedback by the Easton fans in here

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 30, 2013
Ebay has the mako listed for 239 for a 32 -10 and 250 on a 33-10...
Both supposed to be niw buy it now price
People need to be carefull and read all the small print in Ebay listings.There are 2 listings on ebay for Makos that say in small print that they do not give a receipt for warranty purposes.
The sad thing about this is I have seen multiple bidders bidding on these bats.

People need to be carefull and read all the small print in Ebay listings.There are 2 listings on ebay for Makos that say in small print that they do not give a receipt for warranty purposes.
I know, right? These bidders never seem to stop and think that the bat is $350 because Easton expects to replace it once or twice and that they may pay $269 and not get any replacements. Essentially, they end up paying $269 for a $150 bat. :)

Dec 11, 2010
No receipt means they are not an authorized dealer and if it is broken or found defective during warranty period you will not be able to send it back to Easton and get it replaced.

Oct 10, 2011
Realtree

I wonder if they will do a Realtree version. Apparently it's getting great reviews already in slow pitch.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

Thank you...cant compare random people that cant offer a warranty

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32