Ned some feedback by the Easton fans in here

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Please pm me and lmk what the going rate you have seen the new line of Eastons selling for...Torq and Mako on Ebay or wherever you guys have seen them or bought from. We are looking into them as out last manufacturer to bring on and if its worth it at all.

Pm is key if you have exact prices

And I mean "need"...to fast typing and not letting it hit my brain before submitting :)

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2011
Xeno

You know what price we get ours for. Even at that, only one girl on the team swings one and she just got a new Xeno .... and she's starting to like it very much. ;)
Hey no Xeno fans allowed here:)
We tried Xeno over the winter break and DD just didn't like the feel even though it weighed just about the same as her Mako. She really liked the way it looked though (the purple-9)

Hey no Xeno fans allowed here:)She really liked the way it looked though (the purple-9)
At least have her try the new 2015 model (the white one). We could get the LS bats last year for the same price we get Easton and DeMarini bats and although we had quite a few takers on the 2014 LXT, not a single girl chose the purple 2014 Xeno. When the rep brought out the new 2015 white Xeno, we had four girls get one right away and two more have got one recently. It feels different (a little more weight toward the end and perhaps a half-ounce heavier) than the 2014 and has more pop (measured).

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Saw the Torq for 349 and the Mako for 279 at Sports Authority this weekend.

Not sure why you'd think they are a scary company. They sell tons of bats.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mizenikki1