Moving on to a new team

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2019
Well, B team coach hasn't responded to my email in 2 days. I think we've officially burned that bridge.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
So the team was decent. Coach more than acceptable. Not great but fair. The problem was the organization wanted a pgf team. Thats not who we were. shirt rolls down hill and the girls felt the pressure. Results were horrible. 2 and bbq. Stop the madness. Coaches pick your competition well. Be a plus 500 team and let 11yo girls have fun.

Apr 20, 2015
Pgf is tough! Just finished up out here tied for 5th in 12u premier. It was an amazing experience. I'm sure your girls did a good job despite the 2 and q.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oct 4, 2018
Those are no fun in our regular season. Must be a bit deflating to experience it at Nationals.

Feb 8, 2009
Good points. And there is more to the story. Before we decided anything, B team reached out to me and asked if she was trying out. I said most likely but not until their last tryout date which was after A team tryouts. B team coach offered to have a private tryout and I accepted but told them that we would not be able to make a decision until the week after. B team coach said ok, no pressure. B team then gave offer on the spot at the private tryout. I told them that honestly we want to tryout for another team that was closer to us but tryout was not until Wednesday. Then B team coach proceeded to tell us that we had until Saturday to decide. Which my husband was not happy about. I understood the game that they were trying to play. But now we are in this situation.
Looking at it as a coach, I would want to know as soon as possible so I knew what I needed. Nothing personal. I think it’s bad policy to wait on players that appear to be looking elsewhere. Again, nothing personal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06