Monday Night Softball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
My team UG vs. Jake & the GameCocks.... can't believe I'm happy UG got beat last night...

* set'm down... catcher is in the game tonight :{))

*Catcher just got ran over by AH @ the plate.... OUT!!!
*another out @ the plate !!!!
* I think she got her out @ home... would have been ALL three outs @ plate :{((

*AWESOME GAME !!!!!!!!

*She has the top of the order in check !!! :{))

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2010
My middle dd used to execute that play (throw to the rf, rf throws out runner at home). Looked planned to me.

Dang, catcher has another tagout as I type!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
My middle dd used to execute that play (throw to the rf, rf throws out runner at home). Looked planned to me.

Dang, catcher has another tagout as I type!

Do you really think they make a plan so Bizzel can get freight-trained by Alex Hugo like that? I expected nothing less from Hugo - she plays hard. Mad props to Bizzel.

Dec 16, 2010
"Do you really think they make a plan so Bizzel can get freight-trained by Alex Hugo like that? I expected nothing less from Hugo - she plays hard. Mad props to Bizzel."

Whenever one of my dds throws the ball into the outfield and an out somehow happens, it's planned.

I'm hazy on the rule about running over a defender--I've seen girls called out for running into basemen (usually catchers) but this was high school/travel ball. I'm glad no one was hurt on that play.

Great game!

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2010
To celebrate the Gamecocks win (and get myself banned), here's the only Gamecocks joke I know:

Why don't Gamecocks make good lawyers?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craig052