Mods, Administrator, Ken??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
I must have missed some stuff.

I really enjoy this site and the people. Sometimes feel kind of protective of “my beloved DFP” and my “imaginary friends” even though it’s not my job since I’m not a mod.

Hope I didn’t overstep. If so I apologize.

And I’ll add my daughter came home from college and taught me me a new way to cook bacon in the oven. It’s life changing.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
I was the one who deleted the thread. Sorry guys, but it was all personal. And it wasn't about softball, really. It was just people sniping back and forth at one another about how to post and who should say what and how to say it. It was just taking up space that could be better spent on actual softball topics.

Dec 11, 2010
Ha! I almost posted it as soon as I mentioned it!

Here it is: About 15 minutes at 425 on a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. No need to flip or anything.

I bought a couple aluminum Nordicware “half sheets” on Amazon awhile back. Heavy duty. I throw a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil across it and there is almost no cleanup. And so much easier than a stovetop pan.

I have a killer brownie recipe too. Many think that brownies and IPA don’t go together. So sadly misinformed.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina

Here it is: About 15 minutes at 425 on a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. No need to flip or anything.

I bought a couple aluminum Nordicware “half sheets” on Amazon awhile back. Heavy duty. I throw a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil across it and there is almost no cleanup. And so much easier than a stovetop pan.

I have a killer brownie recipe too. Many think that brownies and IPA don’t go together. So sadly misinformed.
There’s nothing that doesn’t go with IPA’s!

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate

I'm going to have to try making bacon in the oven. It sounds so much easier than trying to make it in a skillet. Then again, my dad likes to nuke his to oblivion in the microwave. I tried it and didn't like it done that way.

I also have a killer brownie recipe. I've also tried bacon in brownies and thought it was pretty good. But your saying about having them with an IPA. I'm too young to have brownies with an IPA...but nothing says I can't have brownies with Halo Top Bourbon Brown Sugar Ice Cream or some Blue Bunny French Vanilla or even some Turkey Hill Coffee Ice Cream 😋 . :LOL::p.

Dec 11, 2010
I don’t know what Halo Top Brown Bourbon Ice Cream is but it sounds REALLY good!

I think you will like the bacon that way. It cooks evenly and it’s a lot less work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06