Mods, Administrator, Ken??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I miss everything good...

On a serious note, I don't understand why people complain about entire threads (just don't read it?), instead of just reporting specific posts/posters. I didn't like it when Pattar posted about his DD hitting poorly in a tournament, when I had to watch her beat the cover off the ball against my DD's team but I didn't try and get the entire thread removed :ROFLMAO:.
So you actually missed me saying something nice about you in that deleted post!! :mad:

Mar 28, 2014
The best message boards are the ones that are self policed by the members. This place used to be like that but appears to have changed given the fact that the thread was deleted.. That's too bad.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Lets see.........a couple of weeks ago.........interesting?

There are a lot of good people on this site. I enjoy interacting with them. Learning from the members. And sharing my experiences when I can. DD is playing college ball now, so our journey is nearing its end. There are a few (very few) that just seem to like to troll and argue. I have no interest in either...

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Tacos....don't forget the tacos..... and we might as well add bacon too, who can't live without bacon?
You know awhile back Eric mentioned starting an "off-topic" forum here..........Mods, we know you're watching this thread, how about please starting one of these up for beer, whiskey, recipes (tacos ;)), music, cars, and any other general topic the forum members here love! Think I'll have some tacos tonight!

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Always tacos...

...and bacon.

Tacos and bacon are always good. We have a little Mexican place that I pass every day going either to school or work and it always puts me in the mood for either empanadas, taquitos, burritos or chimichangas. Along with fried ice cream. 😋 Now your making me hangry, darn it!!

May 29, 2015
I noticed the deleted post as well, which is what I would have done, not sure what happened to the thread though, sorry.

If it was deleted ... how did you notice it? Unless YOU were the one who deleted it!

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06