Love This Forum

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2009
Because it has the greatest concentration of fathers with daughters who throw 50+ in 12u rec ball and 60+ in 14u TB in the world. Just sayin' I like keeping good company ;)

Jan 25, 2011
Here comes daddy with radar gun in hand. I must of forgot to change the batteries , she always throws in the mid 50s, you know she throws pretty fast for only being 9yo.

Aug 23, 2010
Florida
Normally her rise ball has better movement. And I don't know why the curve looks like an outside fastball. Her best pitch is her drop curve, but she has a blister and has been struggling with it. She is working on the screwball too. Did I mention her sore toe? That is preventing her from hitting her top speed. But yes, she throws sixty and has six pitches. Not bad for 13 YOA.

Oct 18, 2009
imagine the team we could create if we put all our DD's together on the same team! the crazy daddy/mommy coaching staff would be something to see.

this forum is really the best though. thanks to everyone here!

Oct 22, 2009
I had a 14u student last night,is only getting pool games and closes games when the starter loses it. She is the 3rd string pitcher.
She is a good pitcher, only throws mid 40's but moves her fastball around with control and throws a good change-up. We just started the drop ball.

Her mom says she is actually better than the #2 pitcher so I asked why did they consider her #3?
Mom answered because the #2 claims to have 8 different pitches so that impresses the coach:confused:

I told her to tell her coach now, that I just taught her 9 different pitches so now he can give her more time:p

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2009
imagine the team we could create if we put all our DD's together on the same team! the crazy daddy/mommy coaching staff would be something to see.

this forum is really the best though. thanks to everyone here!

Can my DD coach the team?
She is a high school coach now and could use a team like that!:)

Apr 13, 2010
Can we field a "B" 12U team? My DD only throws 40 right now so she wouldn't make the board "A" squad. She does have a wicked drop ball. ;-)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonAC