Louisville Slugger warranty turnaround time?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
So far I have not been impressed. They received the bat on Wednesday morning so I decided to call today since I haven't heard anything. I know that it hasn't been much time but I just wanted to get a feel for where it was in the process and how many bats were ahead of it. After getting disconnected twice for "too many calls in the queue" I was finally able to wait on hold for 15 minutes and talk to a rep. who told me that there was no way to tell me where it was in line or how long it would take until we got an answer on whether it would be replaced. Made it seem like they were very busy which doesn't fill me with warm fuzzies about the quality of their bats....

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
I got my RA# in less than 24hrs. The bat is going out this morning already.

Have you heard anything back about your bat? I got an email from a customer service rep late yesterday afternoon that said that they were working on the 03/21/16 bats and would get to mine soon (mine got there 03/23/16). They also told me that they have DD's bat size in stock which is very good news since it is an unpopular size (34/26) and they said that they ship all warranty bats out 2nd day air. Now we are just waiting and praying that she gets it by Friday...

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
Have you heard anything back about your bat? I got an email from a customer service rep late yesterday afternoon that said that they were working on the 03/21/16 bats and would get to mine soon (mine got there 03/23/16). They also told me that they have DD's bat size in stock which is very good news since it is an unpopular size (34/26) and they said that they ship all warranty bats out 2nd day air. Now we are just waiting and praying that she gets it by Friday...

Mine hasn't arrived at the center yet. Ohio to Oregon takes forever! I shipped it UPS ground on the 23rd and it just arrived in Beaverton, OR this morning. We are not in a huge hurry because she has a brand new back up. Spoiled kid!

Aug 16, 2015

My daughter is in the exact same position. Her bat arrived in Hillsboro 3-23. They said 7-10 business days to have a replacement in hand. I got an email update yesterday with another generic 7-10 business day response.

We'd like to have my daughter's bat by Friday,but we're kind of doubtful right now. The good news is,we're only a couple hundred miles from Hillsboro,so it won't take long to get here once processed.

Feb 8, 2013
Add me to the list of those who are very unhappy with LS right now. Our bat arrived at LS the morning of 3/24. I sent an email inquiry and received the generic 7-10 business day response. My past experience with Easton was so much better. Easton emailed out a prepaid shipping label. Complete turn around was about 1 week.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Yeah-the people from LS made it sound like they had lots ahead of me. Makes me think that they have a lot of broken bats. DD has two games Friday, one Saturday and one Monday...and no bat. And no one on her team swings anything close to a 34 drop 8. So frustrating!:mad:

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease! I have been emailing a very nice customer service rep named Lucas-he personally took DD's replacement bat out to the shipping department today! Should have it just in time for Friday's games!

Feb 8, 2013
I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease! I have been emailing a very nice customer service rep named Lucas-he personally took DD's replacement bat out to the shipping department today! Should have it just in time for Friday's games!
Glad to hear. I've exchanged emails with Lucas as well. He didn't come across as friendly and he didn't provide any info other than the generic 7-10 day answer. Hoping to hear something tomorrow.

Aug 16, 2015
My daughter's replacement bat will be here today. 7 business days from the day they received it. Their communication is a bit lacking, but overall they did a pretty good job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01