Louisville Slugger LXT Bat Return

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 1, 2010
You can also read something else into that as well...haha

LOL, this is the 4th one-piece bat she's broken in 3 years with the team. If we weren't with the team, I'd definitely try something else, 'cause I know she breaks these a lot.

But if she broke other brands the same way, I'd have been doing a lot more work than I wanted trying to get replacements.

Jun 11, 2012
Folks are missing the point. Louisville Slugger is great with returns. They just are completely sold out of LXTs and need to catch up on manufacturing before they can send more out.

And I would be fine with that if DD's bat broke now, not 5 weeks before the release of the new LXTs. They had no intention of contacting me and telling me that the replacement date was changing by 2 months. If they sent an email I would be a lot less irritated

Mar 28, 2013
Both my DDs previous Teams were sponsored LS and Im pretty sure the mountain of broken bats behind the plant must be almost tall enough to start a ski resort.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
LOL, this is the 4th one-piece bat she's broken in 3 years with the team. If we weren't with the team, I'd definitely try something else, 'cause I know she breaks these a lot.

But if she broke other brands the same way, I'd have been doing a lot more work than I wanted trying to get replacements.

Wasn't my point...point was Worth never has to worry about running out of bats because of sales...haha

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
And I would be fine with that if DD's bat broke now, not 5 weeks before the release of the new LXTs. They had no intention of contacting me and telling me that the replacement date was changing by 2 months. If they sent an email I would be a lot less irritated

You are the one with a valid argument and I would be pissed as well. You definitely should have gotten a replacement before shipping to dealers.

I have also voiced my displeasure to multiple people in the LS org as a dealer about their lack of product.

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Daughter broke her LXT the other day. Less than 6 months old called LS to get a RA # and was told no new replacement bats till mid August. Umm Nationals are over by then. So ask to send a like bat to use until mid-August. Xeno plus recommended by me said no can do, not a like bat. Not happy.

That sucks! We never have had a problem but you should be taken care of! Customer comes first! Give you a refund!

Aug 14, 2011
Daughter broke her LXT the other day. Less than 6 months old called LS to get a RA # and was told no new replacement bats till mid August. Umm Nationals are over by then. So ask to send a like bat to use until mid-August. Xeno plus recommended by me said no can do, not a like bat. Not happy.

Bad news for DD...Her LXT cracked this weekend tracked down receipt and was just getting ready to begin return...

Jan 20, 2010
No hate for Louisville on my part. She broke one last year too and fedex a new one the next day so she have it for nationals. Nothing you can do it they sold more than expected. They made it right when they had the recall too. Got two bats for returning your old one. I got a backup. Just don't have a backup to that backup.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877