Louisville Slugger LXT Bat Return

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 20, 2010
Daughter broke her LXT the other day. Less than 6 months old called LS to get a RA # and was told no new replacement bats till mid August. Umm Nationals are over by then. So ask to send a like bat to use until mid-August. Xeno plus recommended by me said no can do, not a like bat. Not happy.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I wasnt lying when I said my initial order of 2016's that came in was gonna be it for a few months. Dealers cant get any more bats either til that time.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2012
I'm in a similar situation except DDs LXT broke May 1st and they have had it since shortly after that. They originally told me that I would receive a replacement when they were released in early June. I patiently waited, sent an email Monday which went unanswered, called today, was told 3 times I would receive a call back in 30 minutes and had to call again before I was told August now also. I just left a message for a supervisor but I'm not expecting him to be able to do anything.

I already had to buy a Xeno for her to use since there were no 2015 LXTs in the size she used for sale anymore. I'm more pissed off that they didn't take care of the warranty claims upon release like they promised.

Apr 1, 2010
I've gotten so spoiled. DD's on a Worth sponsored team. She broke her bat the other day while at her hitting lesson; we gave it to our coach at the next practice. He handed her the new replacement bat last weekend. The new drop 9 Legit one-piece from the catalog that just came out the other day. She might be the first girl in the country to have that 33/24 in her hands. ;-)

Sometimes I think, "Gosh, it would be neat to try out one of the new Louisvilles or Demarinis." But then I think about how easy we've got it when DD breaks a bat and...nah!

Jan 20, 2010
No CoreSoftball20 you were speaking the truth. I just thought I try and see if that was no shipping to distributors or replacement ones too. Thanks for your help yesturday. Still feeling blah not happy about it though. She has a back up 2015 LXT but it will prob get yanked because of a small rattle.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I've gotten so spoiled. DD's on a Worth sponsored team. She broke her bat the other day while at her hitting lesson; we gave it to our coach at the next practice. He handed her the new replacement bat last weekend. The new drop 9 Legit one-piece from the catalog that just came out the other day. She might be the first girl in the country to have that 33/24 in her hands. ;-)

Sometimes I think, "Gosh, it would be neat to try out one of the new Louisvilles or Demarinis." But then I think about how easy we've got it when DD breaks a bat and...nah!

You can also read something else into that as well...haha

Mar 28, 2013
My DD broke her Demarini cf 7 Hope after six months, Called the warranted Dept and was told they no longer made the bat, So I asked if they could send me the new slapper cf8 Bat, on my doorstep in three days. Demarini stood tall.

May 18, 2009
DD broke her CF5. It's about one year old. I can't find the receipt. DeMarini said to send it in and they will see what they can do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877