looking fo a new bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 19, 2014
central Maine
I couldn't handle the pressure anymore and pulled the trigger on a new scn8b for $150. At first, I placed a best offer, but then I looked at completed auctions and saw beat up bats selling for more. Hope my daughter likes it!

Jun 24, 2013
It is not worth the aggravation. I was going nuts trying to find DD a cage bat, just bought the dang thing. Best price IDK but felt good being done with it.

Your DD will like that bat!

Oct 10, 2011
I couldn't handle the pressure anymore and pulled the trigger on a new scn8b for $150. At first, I placed a best offer, but then I looked at completed auctions and saw beat up bats selling for more. Hope my daughter likes it!
Help her put at least 100 hard hits on it. I put over 500 hits on DD's 2B to help. I just went out and hit about 50 a day or so...It was good stress release and well worth it.

Jun 24, 2013
I just bought another $5 bat which is in my truck. 33 -13. DD’s friend currently has 3 of her old bats and is trying to figure out which one to use. Her bat is way too big for her and she is not allowed to use it. :)

Right now it looks like the bat I got for $5 is winning over the $300 Xeno. The purple bat!

Bat shopping in no fun.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I just bought another $5 bat which is in my truck. 33 -13. DD’s friend currently has 3 of her old bats and is trying to figure out which one to use. Her bat is way too big for her and she is not allowed to use it. :)

Right now it looks like the bat I got for $5 is winning over the $300 Xeno. The purple bat!

Bat shopping in no fun.

Saying something like that on DFP is nearly ban worthy! It will be less stressfull if you just remember that ultimately its still the Indian not the arrow that determines the outcome.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Bat shopping in no fun.

Are you serious?! Bat/equipment shopping is my biggest hobby. Heck, I just bought DD a new bat because she might need it during the season. Which season? IDK know yet, but one of these seasons, I'm sure she can use it! Of course, by then, she may have a few more to choose from:rolleyes:

Edit to Add: Hello. My name is Shawn and I'm an addict.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2014
central Maine
Are you serious?! Bat/equipment shopping is my biggest hobby. Heck, I just bought DD a new bat because she might need it during the season. Which season? IDK know yet, but one of these seasons, I'm sure she can use it! Of course, by then, she may have a few more to choose from:rolleyes:

Exactly! Just like a man and tools - - just never know when you might need it.

Mar 19, 2014
central Maine
:(
Help her put at least 100 hard hits on it. I put over 500 hits on DD's 2B to help. I just went out and hit about 50 a day or so...It was good stress release and well worth it.

Can't wait to help her break it in, but I don't think winter plans on leaving any time soon here in Maine. It's snowing as I type this.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
:(

Can't wait to help her break it in, but I don't think winter plans on leaving any time soon here in Maine. It's snowing as I type this.

Yeah. You get what we had. Next week, early, we will be back in the high 20's and snow. By the weekend, we'll be in the high 40's to low 50's but you won't see that til Monday I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shameria0413