Lets see one of yours better than this one RICH!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rampage

Banned
Jul 8, 2015
More evidence that you are clueless, compares a kid much older who's hitting off a tee doing some deep whoosh drill to a 9 year old hitting off real pitches.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Rampage, by virtue of the logic being used by your antagonist - O'Leary is a superior instructor. You see, Torres was much more successful than Kata - post instruction - on the biggest stage.

In fact, Torres continued playing in the Majors for an additional 4 years, whereas Kata was a 33yo AAA player who ended his playing career the following year of his instruction.

Now, don't even get me started on talking about Tewks. He's got both Donaldson and Colabello, he has an actual facility where he instructs real students and I've even seen him throw bp on TV!!! :D He worked with Colabello, who was a career INDY player, and he helped to Sheppard him into the Majors - where he still plays. I've got proof of why Tewks left that cesspool where your antagonist stirs it. Tewks saw what I saw, and the truth didn't jibe with "Stinky's" fantasy.

Last edited:

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Rich's student and movement pattern on the right vs Bonds high level movement pattern.. Although Rich's pattern works he fails to see the high level pattern..

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
'Let's get readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to Rumble'
tumblr_nxnkc0pRma1usf292o1_250.gif

tumblr_nxnkoln8Ko1usf292o1_250.gif

1st swings on the video....

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
This thread serves as a great reminder why I avoid the technical hitting forum.....

But you don't avoid this forum, and your post here is proof that you read here.

If you don't mind, try to avoid polluting threads of forums you disrespect. Simply pass over threads you are not interested in.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
But you don't avoid this forum, and your post here is proof that you read here.

If you don't mind, try to avoid polluting threads of forums you disrespect. Simply pass over threads you are not interested in.

I peruse the technical hitting forum for the same reason people watch Jerry Springer.....I usually refrain from commenting, but the whole "I'm calling you out" mentality of this one caused a face palm and I could not help myself.
picard-facepalm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi