Know of any Free Streaming tourneys over this weekend?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 7, 2011
So last weekend I got a link from one of you great DFP folks that tuned DD and I into the tourney at Arizona.

Can any loving caring soul connect me to FREE online streaming softball for this weekend?????

:D

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
If you have an iPad or other tablet you can download the Watch ESPN app. It does have support for Time Warner Cable. Once you're on it, search on Softball and you can see both live streams (if someone's playing) and recorded games. Not as good as watching it on the big screen TV, but maybe you can hook them together. On your PC you can also go here: Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

Avoid Marshall v Georgia, though. I started watching it last night and it got ugly fast. Hope Marshall got whatever they were hoping to get out of that experience.

Jun 18, 2010
If you have an iPad or other tablet you can download the Watch ESPN app. It does have support for Time Warner Cable. Once you're on it, search on Softball and you can see both live streams (if someone's playing) and recorded games. Not as good as watching it on the big screen TV, but maybe you can hook them together. On your PC you can also go here: Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

Avoid Marshall v Georgia, though. I started watching it last night and it got ugly fast. Hope Marshall got whatever they were hoping to get out of that experience.

Ken, if you are a TWC subscriber (or other cable service and subscribe to ESPN) and have an appleTV, it has an espn app too, which will allow you to watch the games in all the "big screen" glory.

Dec 20, 2012
We invested in a Roku. Able to get ESPN3 with your cable/satellite password plus a ton of other channels(some require subscription). Able to watch it on the big screen without having to string cables from the computer to the TV. With all the games that will be on ESPN we will be watching some outside this year.

31314_120725957951708_7172050_n.jpg

Dec 7, 2011
Able to watch it on the big screen without having to string cables from the computer to the TV. With all the games that will be on ESPN we will be watching some outside this year.

Hey I want a permanent spot for my car at this drive-in!

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
The Vol's Today @ 2pm

I preferred to develop DD as a fan. Following a team lets her see the reality of streaks. Following the G.Hanson principle, you'll need to pick a team that can stream their games, no apps or fees needed. The score tracker is a great way to learn score keeping on the away games, and you can put the focus on your learning to navigate your GameChanger :cool:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad