JBooth - the clips you've been waiting for...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 16, 2010
Nashua, NH
This was being discussed here recently and always seems to come up. Anyway... homer.

fraziernohands.gif

frazierside.gif

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
This was being discussed here recently and always seems to come up. Anyway... homer.

fraziernohands.gif

frazierside.gif

Tewks.
How have you been... Thanks for the vid.

Looks like he hit the ball too far out in front....but it still went out, amazing...

I check for this on slow-motion swings we do in practice, that if the person takes the knob to the ball, or takes knob out to far, the top hand bottom 2-3 fingers will start to come off the bat.

Anyway
You probably posted this for a totally different reason!!

Reds are kicking some butt!! Hometown team.

SL

Last edited:
May 13, 2008
My DD was watching this live when it happened. Cool stuff. I immediately thought of the discussion from the other day. I guess you could say he "threw" the barrel.

May 16, 2010

fraziernohands.gif

frazierside.gif

Just shows in reality what Dr. Adair, and many other physicists, and ESPN's Sports Science have already said. At an instant prior to contact and at contact, all of the energy from the body has already been transmitted to the bat.

I wasn't surprised by this at all. Science already proved it.

I'm not sure why the title is; "the clips you've been waiting for." Could you explain?

What, if anything, are you implying?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619